|Super Bowl Seats at New Cowboys Stadium deemed unsafe by Fire Marshall
- believes that Kemp had turned the corner by late August and began to rebound from his bad year following a conversation that they had.
- admits that the Carlos Santana deal was a real bad one.
- thinks L.A. has a lot of distrctions and a ballplayer playing in this city needs to focus extra hard.
- believes that some players won’t do well in this environment and that moving them is the best thing for them and the organization, (hint: McDonald, Lambo)
- says Broxton was adamant that he was not hurt last year and that Colletti made him take a physical and he passed it with a clean bill of health a week before the season ended.
- believes in Trayvon Robinson and spoke to him about succeeding, since Manny would soon be gone.
- actually admitted that Uribe “isn’t Moneyballish.” Which shocked me. He actually pays attention to On base percentage and sabermetrics.
- knew the starting pitching was deficient last year, and vowed not to repeat that this year with his off-season signings.
- has great expectations on what Davey Lopes will bring to the club and the influence he’ll have on the team.
|You can see why...