- Jamey Carroll is playing above his potential again. He is a gritty veteran that has stepped up now his second season in a row. It’s a shame that he isn’t the type of player that can carry a team. I will say this though, if Carroll is the team MVP again this year, we are in for a long season.
- Ethier and Kemp. Enough has been written on these two. They’ve carried the team through the first 34 games. Imagine what their record would be without them.
- Garland, Kuroda, Billingsley and Kershaw. All have had their moments early in the season. The Dodger pitching staff is strong. Lilly should come around before the season is done too.
- They have some cool bobblehead promotions.
- Very few fans are showing up, which gives us fans watching games on TV a new perspective of the beauty of Dodger Stadium. It also allows those attending games the opportunity to sit pretty much where they please. The silver lining of the poor attendance is that it attributes to the end of the McCourt era hopefully.
- Vin Scully is still calling games.
- If things continue as they are, we’re due to get an awesome draft pick next year.
|Oops. this one didn't quite work out.|