|Ronald Belisario had his best outing of the year as he picked up a well deserved "win." (AP Photo/Al Behrman)|
- The heart of the Dodger lineup made up of Ethier, Kemp, Gonzalez and Ramirez went 6 for 19 tonight. A substantial improvement over recent performances.
- Matt Kemp is waking up. He had three hits and the game winner.
- Andre Ethier belted a long drive that was kept in the park by a stiff wind that was blowing towards the infield. Adrian Gonzalez flied out deep to the warning track twice on balls that usually are out of this park.
- In a game where 30,000 plus Reds faithful were anxious to celebrate a division championship, the blue crew crashed the party for an additional day with some stellar pitching by virtually everyone that took the mound.
- Ronald Belisario went two innings and struck out the heart of the Reds lineup that included Votto, Rolen and Bruce. He had a nasty sinker working for him that made him un-hittable.
- Brandon League is turning out to be a "lights out" closer. It would be real nice to lock him up next year and beyond.