Opinion of Kingman's Performance

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day - Link To My Father's Day Post Below

I apologize for this blogs recent neglect, but I'm in San Diego today participating in the U.S. Police and Fire Games, Softball Tournament.  We traveled here yesterday and started this morning at 8:00 and finished at 9:30 PM.  And there is a game first thing tomorrow at 8 in the morning.

I'm sore, tired and also ready to continue the tournament.  We're 1-2, though each game was competitive.  Double elimination tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I want to wish all the Dads out there a Happy Father's Day.  I ask you to click on the link below.  A Father's Day Post of mine that is up at www.ThinkBlueLA.com.  It's a personal piece on my son and I.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment