Opinion of Kingman's Performance

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Trip to the Top of the Park


I made a quick stop to the Top of the Park Shop today.  The Field is still covered with dirt following that motocross event a few weeks ago.  I don't know much about grooming a playing field, but I'd think that after being out of the sun for a month, won't the grass die?  Perhaps that is a moot point and the field is to be re-sodded prior to opening day on March 31st.

Photos taken today, February 5, 2011 at approximately 4:00 pm


I couldn't make it to the Garvey/Lopes/Russell/Cey signing today at Frank and Sons in the City of Industry due to all the family committments, but while at the Top of the Park Giftshop I was able to purchase this.



Not as fun as it would have been getting it in person, but it'll be a nice addition to my office once I get it framed.  The photo that I took from my iPhone was a bit blurry, but I can assure you that all the photos are of clear, professional quality.

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful! I didn't get to Frank and Sons either. I really wanted to go. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete